The first post. OK, let's start somewhere. Living Nuts is about living with Major Depressive Disorder. I am 51 years old living on Social Security Disability. I have experience at this. I have collected disability for over 10 years.
The first 5 years checks did NOT go far. The drugs I used to manage symptoms were not obtained at the pharmacy and prescriptions were not needed. There is a drug out there I found to be the absolute "Nirvana" for managing depression. It does have side effects. JAILS, INSTITUTIONS & DEATH being the most severe. More about that later.
The last 5 years have been much better. I use normal channels for managing symptoms. I am an Addict, clean nearly 5 years. I don't much attend meetings anymore. I found I am much more prone to depressive episodes than "addictive behavior" episodes and find little help at meetings.
I have a low stress life and for the most part, I'm content.
more to come........ right this moment I feel the need to visit Home Depot, get some wood and build something.
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment